4193 Hampton avenue
- Renovated Gem in Monkland Village!
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 1/2 Story
- Bedrooms: 5 "Including 1 bedroom in basement"
- Bathrooms: 2
- Development Level: Built
- MLS ® #: 25317291
Completely Renovated Turn-key Gem in Monkland Village! European chic design with attention to detail & high end materials will have you appreciate what this elegant and modern 4 bedroom home has to offer. Perfect for entertaining, an open concept kitchen/dining room with direct access to a huge deck & private garden oasis with No rear neighbors!
2010: Foundation & footings, French drain, Sump pump $45,000
2012: Lepage custom made & energy efficient windows & doors $32,600 (wood int/aluminum ext) -Front door custom made in stained Mahogany wood
-Mantel & custom built-in cabinet
2013: Roof & Skylight $8875
- Upstairs bathroom completely renovated $35,000
- PERRIN & ROWE faucet
2014: Landscaping-Professional Plans: $70,000, Landscape lighting, shed/ Paving stones front/back & side, Cedar fence, Bellon electric awning, BBQ Gaz lining, New Front/back patios
- Custom built oversized shed w/ integrated lighting for backyard
- Paved parking pad, path & patio
- Exterior chimney brick work
- Expanded Window in dining rm -Lepage
2017: Basement: $125,000 (material & Labour)
- NEW ELECTRICITY AND PLUMBING!!
- Bathroom $20,000
- Bedroom walls $3500
- Drywall $3000
- new cement & membrane $5000
- heated tile floor $3000
- laundry room $2500
- Redid staircase $2000
- Electric panel $1200
Extraordinarily designed kitchen, a dream worthy of a magazine! $48,000
- Created with Designer plans
- TENDANCE CONCEPT kitchen cabinets
- SHAW ENGLAND fireclay sink
- Ceasarstone quartz counter
- Cera gres ceramic
- High end faucet
- New Fisher Paykel fridge
-Designer light fixtures
-Custom mirror & frame
Brokered and Advertised by :
Groupe Sutton Centre-Ouest Inc.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.