Choosing to purchase a new house is an exciting life decision that requires some initial considerations to ensure you find the perfect property.
Before browsing listings, reflect on the following questions:
- How large does the house have to be for my family to be comfortable?
- How many rooms and bathrooms are required?
- What size of yard will accommodate children and/or pets?
- What are my current parking and transportation needs?
- How important is having a house close to work, local amenities, public transportation?
- In which areas of the city would you like to live?
- Are there areas that you want to avoid?
- Are you looking to purchase a condo or a single-family home?
- Are there special considerations required for hobbies, guests, potential additions to the family, physical limitations or disabilities?
The answers to these questions will help you not only determine the type of house that will be the best for you, but will also save you time from visiting houses that don’t meet your criteria.
To start your home search and find local listings in the area, contact me and we can review your requirements and find properties that meet your personal criteria.